Slaughterhouse and Processing Workers Wanted
Right now we are looking for motivated, energetic people with good work records to work in slaughterhouse and processing rooms. Processing sheep and lamb into cuts of meat that will end up on plates all over the world.
6 months experience in a similar work environment and a minimum height of 1.67m is required to apply for this role.
You will need to have:
• Initiative and a willingness to learn
• Knife skills (an advantage)
• Willing to undergo random drug tests
• Ability to work within a team
•A proven record of reliable attendance
• A motivated and positive attitude
•A high level of enthusiasm with a can-do attitude
• Physical fitness, be hardworking and in good health
• Ability to work with lamb, sheep, cattle and calves
• Must be willing to work nightshift
• Clean criminal record
• An acceptable level of English
• The ability to follow H&S standards
• Good remuneration
• Close-knit team environment
• All protective gear supplied
• Potential to train towards NZQA standard
• Assistance with Accommodation
Sound like something your interested in? dont hesitate, Apply today
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: September 2019